Ingredients: Mango butter, Shea butter, Castor Oil, Sunflower seed oil, Rosehip oil.
Mango butter is full of vitamins that help balance sebum production which can help with excessively oily or excessively dry scalps. Benefits include softening the hair and preventing environmental damage
Shea butter can be used to moisturize and hydrate hair, fight dandruff, soothe irritation, and seal ends.
Castor oil helps reduces dandruff and produces blood flow to your scalp, making it a great oil to thicken hair and promote hair growth.
Sunflower seed oil is deeply nourishing and soothing to dry hair and scalp. It locks in moisture and helps keep hair healthy and strong.
Rosehip oil helps soothe irritated scalp conditions like dandruff and increases hair elasticity while adding shine and luster. Rosehip oil also works to normalize oil production and is useful for both oily and dry hair.
T O U S E:
1) Apply directly to the scalp
2) Use as a styling cream (for twist outs, braid outs, & protective styling), or
3) Use as a hair sealant to lock in moisture
– Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
– This product will melt in extreme temperatures. If it does melt, place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes and it will go back to normal.
– Avoid getting water in the jar, as no preservatives were used in the making of this product.
** Use within 6 months of purchase