Queen Naturals by Dee Hydrating Hair Butter
This rich and creamy butter is created to moisturize, define, and repair all hair types. Specially formulated for individuals with dry, brittle hair that struggle to retain moisture. 4 oz.
This product is natural and vegan 🌱
Everything we sell is Black-Owned 🤲🏽
Curlfriend tested and approved ✅
Ingredients: Shea butter, Coconut Oil, Aloe vera gel, Castor oil, Extra virgin olive oil, and Argan oil.
Shea butter can be used to moisturize and hydrate hair, fight dandruff, soothe irritation, and seal ends.
Coconut oil deeply penetrates the hair follicles and stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles. It promotes scalp health by fighting against various scalp conditions to include dandruff. Coconut oil also adds luster, shine and softness to the hair, while preventing breakage and split ends.
Aloe vera gel helps reduce dandruff, promote hair growth, & retain moisture.
Castor oil and extra virgin olive oil help reduce dandruff and produce blood flow to your scalp, making them great oils to thicken hair and promote hair growth.
Argan oil helps to hydrate and soften the hair, increases hair's elasticity, and restore shine to dull, lifeless hair.
T O U S E:
1) Apply directly to the scalp
2) Use as a styling cream (for twist outs, braid outs, & protective styling), or
3) Use as a hair sealant to lock in moisture
*For best results, use on damp hair.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- This product will melt in extreme temperatures. If it does melt, place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes and it will go back to normal.
- Avoid getting water in the jar, as no preservatives were used in the making of this product.
**Use within 6 months of purchase